Friday, June 5, 2020

Interview with Augusto Paglialunga


Over the last few years, I have had the privilege of getting to study with the incredible voice teacher Gus Paglialunga. Gus has contributed to the art of singing by studying, performing, and teaching the skill. He has traveled all over the globe to share the gift of song. His passion, love, and commitment to excellence in singing are truly inspirational. Gus has impacted me as a singer, musician, and teacher in such a huge way. I thank God for the opportunity He's given me to study with Gus.

As a tribute to Gus and his legacy, I asked if I could interview him and get some insight into his journey as a singer and teacher. Included below are two videos from an interview I did with Gus last week.

Check out some of Gus's recordings after the interview. Enjoy!






Recordings of Gus: